This privacy notice sets out how Oculus Real Estate and Social, a specialist integrated communications agency, who work directly with us, use and protect any information that you give us when you use this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This notice is effective from July 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information via contact forms on this site:
• Email address
• Queries you make to the Oculus team
What we do with the information we gather
We are collecting this information in order to respond to any queries you may have. If you complete our Contact Us form, you consent to our contacting you directly in response to your message.
We may also use the details you give us in order to:
• Send you further information and updates on our model, ethos or investor opportunities
• Provide you with further information on Oculus Real Estate
• Send you invitations to relevant events and consultations
• Publish your comment in digital and print marketing materials (including, but not limited to, this website) alongside your name and locale.
You will be asked to consent to these options when submitting your information, and you may opt out of our using your information in either or both of these ways. You may also opt out of receiving email updates having previously opted in, by unsubscribing via the link contained in our emails.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used in the stated manner(s)
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any other purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
• If you have previously agreed to our publishing your comment and name, you may later request for this to be removed from our website and any future issuing of printed materials by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please read the wider corporate privacy notices for Social respectively at the following link: